Valentine’s Day Drink Recipes [click for more]
Yay sexism! Totally hilarious!
One girlfriend, stereotyped as being hysterical! I bet her womb is wandering her body! Possibly she is also on her period! Ha!
One boyfriend, stereotyped as being controlled by a dirty dirty vagina! Screw pussies they’re all terrible! Except as a warm hole to fuck!
Garnish! I can’t handle that I’m single!
Mix ingredients publically and get shamed for it because for some reason affection is demonized.
Serve, usually on the rocks because sexism and misgyny ruins basically everything and this is why we can’t have nice things.
TIP: Continue serving for way too long, because being single is considered terrible and horrible if you are a woman and if you are a man having a chick on your arm as a status symbol is socially useful, probably.
- Click link to see the rest of these
- Read first one, assume they’re meant to be satirical
- Continue reading, get increasing confused as to whether or not they ARE satirical
- Screw satire, these are shit
- I kinda like the idea of valentine’s day as a way to celebrate relationships and remember the loved ones in your life, but why does there have to be so much pressure on us to have “serious” relationships?
- I understand the biological and social need/desire for a reliable partner, but please stop making me think I am a pathetic loner for not being interested in the dating scene
- I do not need to “get my shit together,” I do not snark at my friends who ARE in relationships, I just want someone who I can talk openly with and discuss awesome things together and a lot of my friends already fit that bill
- Why can’t that be enough for me?
Oh my *GOD* I didn’t even realize there was a link. WHY DID I CLICK THROUGH WHYYY